Graphic Design Assistant/Social Media Coordinator
- Harrisburg, PA
Do you have a vibrant and creative personality that comes through in Blogging, Facebook, Twitter and more? The Hershey Creamery Co,. makers of Hershey’s® Ice Cream is looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator. Come join the fun world of ice cream products in a fast paced, creative environment. At Hershey’s® you will have a chance to express your creative ability in a number of ways. If you have what it takes to be an aggressive self-starter, with an openness to learning new skill sets while building on your own skills, we might be looking for you. This position is within the Marketing Department at the Hershey Creamery Co. We are looking for a team player with a great sense of humor that can strive under pressure situations.
- 1-2 years field experience (Mac Platform)
- Advanced knowledge of the mainstream Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Blogging, etc.
- Knowledge of reading insights for the above platforms to track engagement of posted content
- Basic design skills to create digital media content and assist with custom projects
- Familiar with Newsletter layout for writing and designing the Monthly Company Newsletter
- Familiar with e-mail marketing
- Creative copy writing capabilities
- Extremely well organized and able to prioritize
- Light travel occasionally required
Skills also preferred but not required:
- Basic video filming and production skills to develop digital media content
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Suit: Specifically Final Cut or similar program, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
- Familiar with Wordpress, specifically coding and theme design/alteration
- Article writing experience for magazines/newsletters
- Speaking and presenting to small audiences
Annual salary: paid bi weekly
Holiday Bonus: paid annually in December
In addition we provide to full time employees:
- Blue Cross health benefits including dental and
vision provisions, as well as prescriptions
- Life Insurance
- Excellent 401K plan with matching contribution, following one year of service
- Vacation, Sick and 7 Paid Holidays
The Hershey Creamery Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested please forward your resume to Chuck Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org, and label your reply Social Media Coordinator. No phone calls, please.