- 12 oz granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 6 ounces margarine
- 3 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 8 ounces peanut butter
- 1 quart Hershey's® ice cream
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil and boil for one minute, or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Place sauce in blender and blend on high until smooth. Allow to cool. If there are leftovers, be sure to refrigerate.
- (Optional) Combine sugar, syrup, and water. Cook to 228°F and turn off heat or remove from burner. Add margarine and marshmallows. Stir until melted. Cool. Place in mixer bowl. Add milk and peanut butter. Beat until well blended. Refrigerate.
- Serve over a scoop of Hershey's® ice cream.